Travel Trade Caribbean (TTC) is preparing its first digital edition, with a format similar its usual printed issues dedicated to the main tourism fairs in the world.
The edition will be presented during the upcoming London World Travel Market Fair WTM 2020, which will be held completely virtual from November 9 to 11, with the aim of helping to recover and rebuild the travel industry.
Our special edition will present an updated panorama on the recovery of the Caribbean’s tourism industry and its projections for next year. It will be distributed through platforms that guarantee a wide scope of its contents:
- It will be available on the TTC website www.traveltradecaribbean.es / www.traveltradecaribbean.com. On this occasion, TTC’s digital edition for WTM 2020 will be hosted on the Issuu platform, a virtual library recognized among the best in the world.
- Issuu is an online service that allows the viewing of digitized material, such as books, documents, magazines, newspapers and other media; the most widely used format supports the visualization of two pages at the same time, very similar to the printed format.
- This paid service allows you to link advertisements to clients’ websites and social networks and download the edition.
- In addition, TTC will distribute a marketing email announcing the launch of the edition through its mailing list of more than 145,000 subscribers, with the cover of that issue and the link to the edition on the TTC website where it will be placed.
- It will be included in the TTC newsletter and will be disseminated on the social networks Facebook (TTCaribbean), Instagram (traveltradecaribbean) and Twitter (@TTCNews) also with the cover and the link to directly access the newspaper.
- As additional information, TTC is in contact with the organizers of WTM 2020 with a view, if spaces are dedicated for this, to including it in the platform they use to develop the virtual version of the fair.
WTM 2020 will focus on restoring and developing commercial links and generating new business opportunities through networking sessions, individual meetings and a wide range of opportunities.
In addition, some of the problems facing the tourism industry today will be analyzed, trends will be identified, and the role of innovation in the future of the sector will be highlighted.
You can be part of this event, contract a space, promote your offer and reach customers, suppliers and the general public.
Contact us: [email protected]