The Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA) is pleased to announce the appointment of its new 11–member board of directors, with entrepreneur Randall Dolland as the new Chairman.
Dolland holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance, from SUNY Stony Brook in the USA. Throughout his career, Dolland has served in various tourism related areas including as Sales and Marketing Manager for the former Flamboyant Hotel and as a director of the former Grenada Board of Tourism.
Upon accepting his new role as the Chairman of the Grenada Tourism Authority, Dolland stated, “I’m truly honored to serve as board chairman as for many years, I’ve been a stakeholder in this industry and can intimately relate to the challenges currently impacting the industry. In this role, I look forward to partnering with all stakeholders and strategic partners to move our Tourism agenda forward.”
Further appointments to the GTA Board of Directors are:
- Dr. George Vincent, Deputy Chairman
- Mr. Orlando Romain
- Dr. Charles Modica, St. George’s University
- Ms. Allison Caton, Rep. Carriacou & Petite Martinique
- Ms. Jacqueline Alexis
- Ms. Janelle Hopkin, Hotel Industry
- Mr. Marlon Glean, Sports/Legal
- Permanent Secretary, w.r.f Economic Development, Planning, Tourism, and Creative Economy
- Representative, Grenada Chamber of Commerce
- Representative, Grenada Taxi Association
This new Board of Directors represents several sectors of the industry, all of which have a critical input into delivering a progressive, forward-thinking end product. Their diverse and innovative leadership approach will ensure the creation of long-term sustainable strategies to grow the commercial and developmental interests of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Source: CTO on behalf of the GTA