• One of the first exhibitions in India to adopt hybrid model
• ITB India 2021 live event will be held on 7 – 9 April 2021 in Mumbai
• Live event to welcome over 8,000 attendees and over 500 Indian and South Asian buyers
• Virtual event set to take place from 15 – 16 April 2021
Berlin/Mumbai, 2 September 2020 – ITB India organiser has announced the adoption of a hybrid model for ITB India 2021. The coming tradeshow will be a combination of a live event (physical exhibition) held on 7- 9 April 2021, in Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India; and a virtual event happening five days later, on 15 – 16 April 2021.
Coming April 2021, ITB India 2021 will offer a hybrid exhibition experience to the travel industry. The event will be amongst the first exhibitions in India to adopt a hybrid model. The live event will welcome over 8,000 attendees, more than 400 exhibitors, over 500 buyers, and an array of over 150 top speakers. The virtual event is set to complement the live event by reuniting a much wider audience accompanied with digital innovations to improve audience engagement and connectivity.
“We see how trade fairs are changing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Personal contact remains the heart of a trade fair. At the same time, however, the trade fairs of the future will be hybrid events. Classic meetings of exhibitors and visitors will be accompanied by digital events,” said Sonia Prashar, Deputy Director General of Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, the organiser of ITB India.
ITB India 2021 virtual event will be hosted on ITB Community in Asia (ITB Community). ITB Community is a one of a kind, unrivaled 24/7 experience for trade professionals to forge connections, strike conversations with industry peers and do business all-year-round.
Attendees of ITB India 2021 can expect the following key privileges:
• Business Matching – On-site pre-scheduled appointments are coupled with additional virtual appointments between exhibitors and buyers to interact during the live and virtual event. The matchmaking system is highly targeted to connect professionals and drive business goals.
• Conference – A robust line-up of key industry speakers with thought-provoking insights and showcases of innovative technology and solutions during the live event. Full conference recordings will be made available during the virtual event.
• Targeted Networking Sessions – Exclusive access for selected audience profiles and focused sessions on niche topics will be available in both live and virtual events.
• Complimentary Virtual booth* – Value-added privileges for all exhibitors of ITB India 2021 (*Terms and Conditions apply)
• Complimentary Virtual Event Access – All attendees of ITB India live event will be entitled to complimentary access to the virtual event.
Exhibitors, buyers and visitors who are interested in registering or sponsoring ITB India 2021 can reach out to [email protected] for more details.
ITB Community is now live and open on itb-community.com. Details of the virtual platform can be found in a brochure available for download on https://bit.ly/ITBA2020ITBCommunity .
About ITB India 2021
ITB India 2021 will take place at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai, India, from 7 to 9 April 2021. In its first year it will be organized by the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce and supported by Messe Berlin (Singapore) Pte Ltd. The 3-day business-to-business travel trade show and convention will focus on the Indian travel market including MICE, corporate, and leisure travel sectors. Exhibitors from every sector of the industry, including travel agencies and operators, NTOs, business travel and MICE, travel technology, accommodation, and transport companies are all expected to attend.